Synonyms of aired
- 1. air out, air, aerate, expose
- usage: expose to fresh air; "aerate your old sneakers"
- 2. air
- usage: be broadcast; "This show will air Saturdays at 2 P.M."
- 3. air, send, broadcast, beam, transmit, publicize, publicise, air, bare
- usage: broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television; "We cannot air this X-rated song"
- 4. publicize, publicise, air, bare, tell
- usage: make public; "She aired her opinions on welfare"
- 5. air, dry, dry out
- usage: expose to warm or heated air, so as to dry; "Air linen"
- 6. vent, ventilate, air out, air, refresh, freshen
- usage: expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
- 1. aired, airy, ventilated (vs. unventilated)
- usage: open to or abounding in fresh air; "airy rooms"
All rights reserved.