Synonyms of all
- 1. all(prenominal) (vs. some) (vs. no), each(prenominal), every(prenominal), every last(predicate), every(prenominal)
- usage: quantifier; used with either mass or count nouns to indicate the whole number or amount of or every one of a class; "we sat up all night"; "ate all the food"; "all men are mortal"; "all parties are welcome"
- 2. all, complete (vs. incomplete)
- usage: completely given to or absorbed by; "became all attention"
- 1. wholly, entirely, completely, totally, all, altogether, whole
- usage: to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent (`whole' is often used informally for `wholly'); "he was wholly convinced"; "entirely satisfied with the meal"; "it was completely different from what we expected"; "was completely at fault"; "a totally new situation"; "the directions were all wrong"; "it was not altogether her fault"; "an altogether new approach"; "a whole new idea"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of all (Dictionary)