Synonyms of all right
- 1. all right, fine, o.k., ok, okay, hunky-dory, satisfactory (vs. unsatisfactory)
- usage: being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition; "an all-right movie"; "the passengers were shaken up but are all right"; "is everything all right?"; "everything's fine"; "things are okay"; "dinner and the movies had been fine"; "another minute I'd have been fine"
- 1. very well, fine, alright, all right, OK
- usage: an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- 2. all right, alright
- usage: without doubt (used to reinforce an assertion); "it's expensive all right"
- 3. okay, O.K., all right, alright
- usage: in a satisfactory or adequate manner; "she'll do okay on her own"; "held up all right under pressure"; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
All rights reserved.