Synonyms of alright
- 1. alright, satisfactory (vs. unsatisfactory)
- usage: nonstandard usage
- 1. all right, alright
- usage: without doubt (used to reinforce an assertion); "it's expensive all right"
- 2. very well, fine, alright, all right, OK
- usage: an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- 3. okay, O.K., all right, alright
- usage: in a satisfactory or adequate manner; "she'll do okay on her own"; "held up all right under pressure"; (`alright' is a nonstandard variant of `all right')
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of alright (Dictionary)