Synonyms of always
- 1. always, ever, e'er
- usage: at all times; all the time and on every occasion; "I will always be there to help you"; "always arrives on time"; "there is always some pollution in the air"; "ever hoping to strike it rich"; "ever busy"
- 2. constantly, invariably, always
- usage: without variation or change, in every case; "constantly kind and gracious"; "he always arrives on time"
- 3. constantly, always, forever, perpetually, incessantly
- usage: without interruption; "the world is constantly changing"
- 4. always
- usage: at any time or in any event; "you can always resign if you don't like it"; "you could always take a day off"
- 5. always
- usage: forever; throughout all time; "we will always be friends"; "I shall treasure it always"; "I will always love you"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of always (Dictionary)