Synonyms of amended
- 1. amend, revise
- usage: make amendments to; "amend the document"
- 2. better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate, change, alter, modify
- usage: to make better; "The editor improved the manuscript with his changes"
- 3. rectify, remediate, remedy, repair, amend, correct, rectify, right
- usage: set straight or right; "remedy these deficiencies"; "rectify the inequities in salaries"; "repair an oversight"
- 1. amended (vs. unamended), revised
- usage: of legislation
- 2. amended, better (vs. worse)
- usage: modified for the better; "his amended ways"
All rights reserved.