Synonyms of amorphous
- 1. amorphous, formless, shapeless, unformed (vs. formed)
- usage: having no definite form or distinct shape; "amorphous clouds of insects"; "an aggregate of formless particles"; "a shapeless mass of protoplasm"
- 2. amorphous, unstructured, inorganic (vs. organic)
- usage: lacking the system or structure characteristic of living bodies
- 3. amorphous, uncrystallized, uncrystallised, noncrystalline (vs. crystalline)
- usage: without real or apparent crystalline form; "an amorphous mineral"; "amorphous structure"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of amorphous (Dictionary)