Synonyms of ample
- 1. ample (vs. meager), full, good, generous, wide, wide-cut, full, abundant, sufficient
- usage: more than enough in size or scope or capacity; "had ample food for the party"; "an ample supply"
- 2. ample, copious, plenteous, plentiful, rich, abundant (vs. scarce)
- usage: affording an abundant supply; "had ample food for the party"; "copious provisions"; "food is plentiful"; "a plenteous grape harvest"; "a rich supply"
- 3. ample, sizable, sizeable, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: fairly large; "a sizable fortune"; "an ample waistline"; "of ample proportions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ample (Dictionary)