Synonyms of amusing
- 1. amuse, divert, disport, entertain
- usage: occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion; "The play amused the ladies"
- 2. amuse, cheer, cheer up, jolly along, jolly up
- usage: make (somebody) laugh; "The clown amused the children"
- 1. amusing, amusive, diverting, interesting (vs. uninteresting)
- usage: providing enjoyment; pleasantly entertaining; "an amusing speaker"; "a diverting story"
- 2. amusing, comic, comical, funny, laughable, mirthful, risible, humorous (vs. humorless), humourous
- usage: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "a mirthful experience"; "risible courtroom antics"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of amusing (Dictionary)