Synonyms of analphabetic
- 1. analphabet, analphabetic, illiterate, illiterate person, nonreader
- usage: an illiterate person who does not know the alphabet
- 1. analphabetic (vs. alphabetic)
- usage: relating to or expressed by a writing system that is not alphabetic
- 2. analphabetic (vs. alphabetic)
- usage: not alphabetic; "an analphabetic arrangement of letters"; "Jesperson's system of phonetic transcription is analphabetic"
- 3. analphabetic, unlettered, illiterate (vs. literate)
- usage: having little acquaintance with writing; "special tutorials to assist the unlettered sector of society"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of analphabetic (Dictionary)