Synonyms of analyzed
- 1. analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- usage: consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives"
- 2. analyze, analyse, break down, dissect, take apart
- usage: make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound"
- 3. analyze, analyse
- usage: break down into components or essential features; "analyze today's financial market"
- 4. analyze, analyse, psychoanalyze, psychoanalyse, treat, care for
- usage: subject to psychoanalytic treatment; "I was analyzed in Vienna by a famous psychiatrist"
- 1. analyzed (vs. unanalyzed)
- usage: examined carefully and methodically; broken down for consideration of constituent parts; "the analyzed data indicated surprising trends"; "a carefully analyzed poem can be like a dead butterfly pinned to a board"
All rights reserved.