Synonyms of angelic
- 1. angelic, angelical, beatific, saintlike, saintly, sainted, good (vs. evil)
- usage: marked by utter benignity; resembling or befitting an angel or saint; "angelic beneficence"; "a beatific smile"; "a saintly concern for his fellow men"; "my sainted mother"
- 2. angelic, angelical
- usage: of or relating to angels; "angelic messenger"
- 3. angelic, angelical, cherubic, seraphic, sweet, lovable (vs. hateful), loveable
- usage: having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub; "an angelic smile"; "a cherubic face"; "looking so seraphic when he slept"; "a sweet disposition"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of angelic (Dictionary)