Synonyms of angered
- 1. anger, arouse, elicit, enkindle, kindle, evoke, fire, raise, provoke
- usage: make angry; "The news angered him"
- 2. anger, see red, feel, experience
- usage: become angry; "He angers easily"
- 1. angered, enraged, furious, infuriated, maddened, angry (vs. unangry)
- usage: marked by extreme anger; "the enraged bull attached"; "furious about the accident"; "a furious scowl"; "infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"; "could not control the maddened crowd"
All rights reserved.