Synonyms of angled
- 1. angle, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move or proceed at an angle; "he angled his way into the room"
- 2. lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle, bend, flex
- usage: to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
- 3. fish, angle, search, seek, look for
- usage: seek indirectly; "fish for compliments"
- 4. angle, fish
- usage: fish with a hook
- 5. slant, angle, weight, bias, predetermine
- usage: present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- 1. angled, angular (vs. rounded), angulate
- usage: forming or set at an angle; "angled parking"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of angled (Dictionary)