Synonyms of annual
- 1. annual, plant, flora, plant life
- usage: (botany) a plant that completes its entire life cycle within the space of a year
- 2. annual, yearly, yearbook, reference book, reference, reference work, book of facts
- usage: a reference book that is published regularly once every year
- 1. annual (vs. biennial) (vs. perennial), one-year
- usage: completing its life cycle within a year; "a border of annual flowering plants"
- 2. annual, yearly, periodic (vs. aperiodic), periodical
- usage: occurring or payable every year; "an annual trip to Paris"; "yearly medical examinations"; "annual (or yearly) income"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of annual (Dictionary)