Synonyms of antic
- 1. antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on, diversion, recreation
- usage: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement
- 1. clown, clown around, antic, joke, jest
- usage: act as or like a clown
- 1. antic, fantastic, fantastical, grotesque, strange (vs. familiar), unusual
- usage: ludicrously odd; "Hamlet's assumed antic disposition"; "fantastic Halloween costumes"; "a grotesque reflection in the mirror"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of antic (Dictionary)