Synonyms of apprehended
- 1. grok, get the picture, comprehend, savvy, dig, grasp, compass, apprehend, understand
- usage: get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
- 2. collar, nail, apprehend, arrest, pick up, nab, cop, seize, prehend, clutch
- usage: take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
- 3. apprehend, quail at, anticipate, look for, look to
- usage: anticipate with dread or anxiety
- 1. appreciated, apprehended, comprehended, understood (vs. ununderstood)
- usage: fully understood or grasped; "dangers not yet appreciated"; "these apprehended truths"; "a thing comprehended is a thing known as fully as it can be known"
All rights reserved.