Synonyms of apprehensive
- 1. apprehensive, discerning, perceptive (vs. unperceptive)
- usage: quick to understand; "a kind and apprehensive friend"- Nathaniel Hawthorne
- 2. apprehensive, worried, uneasy (vs. easy)
- usage: mentally upset over possible misfortune or danger etc; "apprehensive about her job"; "not used to a city and worried about small things"; "felt apprehensive about the consequences"
- 3. apprehensive, afraid(predicate) (vs. unafraid)
- usage: in fear or dread of possible evil or harm; "apprehensive for one's life"; "apprehensive of danger"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of apprehensive (Dictionary)