Synonyms of approving
- 1. blessing, approval, approving, support
- usage: the formal act of approving; "he gave the project his blessing"; "his decision merited the approval of any sensible person"
- 1. approve, O.K., okay, sanction, authorize, authorise, pass, clear
- usage: give sanction to; "I approve of his educational policies"
- 2. approve, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: judge to be right or commendable; think well of
- 1. approving, affirmative, approbative, approbatory, plausive, favorable (vs. unfavorable), favourable
- usage: expressing or manifesting praise or approval; "approbative criticism"; "an affirmative nod"
All rights reserved.