Synonyms of aquatic
- 1. aquatic, plant, flora, plant life
- usage: a plant that lives in or on water
- 1. aquatic
- usage: relating to or consisting of or being in water; "an aquatic environment"
- 2. aquatic (vs. terrestrial) (vs. amphibious), marine, semiaquatic, subaquatic, subaqueous, subaquatic, submerged, submersed, underwater
- usage: operating or living or growing in water; "boats are aquatic vehicles"; "water lilies are aquatic plants"; "fish are aquatic animals"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of aquatic (Dictionary)