- 1. Arab, Arabian, Semite
- usage: a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa
- 2. Arabian, Arab, saddle horse, riding horse, mount
- usage: a spirited graceful and intelligent riding horse native to Arabia
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Arabian
- usage: relating to or associated with Arabia or its people; "Arabian Nights"; "Arabian Sea"
- 2. Arabian
- usage: of or relating to Arabian horses
All rights reserved.
See also: arabian (Dictionary)