- 1. armor, armour, military unit, military force, military group, force
- usage: a military unit consisting of armored fighting vehicles
- 2. armor, armour, protective covering, protective cover, protection
- usage: protective covering made of metal and used in combat
- 3. armor, armour, protective covering
- usage: tough more-or-less rigid protective covering of an animal or plant
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. armor, armour, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with armor
All rights reserved.
See also: armour (Dictionary)