Synonyms of article
- 1. article, nonfiction, nonfictional prose, piece
- usage: nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- 2. article, artifact, artefact
- usage: one of a class of artifacts; "an article of clothing"
- 3. article, clause, section, subdivision
- usage: a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- 4. article, determiner, determinative
- usage: (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
- 1. article, oblige, bind, hold, obligate
- usage: bind by a contract; especially for a training period
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of article (Dictionary)