Synonyms of assisted
- 1. help, assist, aid, support, back up
- usage: give help or assistance; be of service; "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"; "Can you help me carry this table?"; "She never helps around the house"
- 2. assist, work
- usage: act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function
- 3. serve, attend to, wait on, attend, assist, help, assist, aid
- usage: work for or be a servant to; "May I serve you?"; "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"; "Can you wait on our table, please?"; "Is a salesperson assisting you?"; "The minister served the King for many years"
- 1. assisted (vs. unassisted), aided, motor-assisted, power-assisted
- usage: having help; often used as a combining form
All rights reserved.