Synonyms of astonishing
- 1. amaze, astonish, astound, surprise
- usage: affect with wonder; "Your ability to speak six languages amazes me!"
- 1. amazing, astonishing, surprising (vs. unsurprising)
- usage: surprising greatly; "she does an amazing amount of work"; "the dog was capable of astonishing tricks"
- 2. astonishing, astounding, staggering, stupefying, impressive (vs. unimpressive)
- usage: so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm; "such an enormous response was astonishing"; "an astounding achievement"; "the amount of money required was staggering"; "suffered a staggering defeat"; "the figure inside the boucle dress was stupefying"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of astonishing (Dictionary)