Synonyms of attached
- 1. attach, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: cause to be attached
- 2. attach, touch, adjoin, meet, contact
- usage: be attached; be in contact with
- 3. attach, join, conjoin
- usage: become attached; "The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
- 4. bind, tie, attach, bond, relate
- usage: create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
- 5. impound, attach, sequester, confiscate, seize, take
- usage: take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
- 1. affiliated, attached, connected, related (vs. unrelated), related to
- usage: being joined in close association; "affiliated clubs"; "all art schools whether independent or attached to universities"
- 2. attached (vs. detached)
- usage: used of buildings joined by common sidewalls; "a block of attached houses"
- 3. attached (vs. unattached), committed, bespoken, betrothed, intended, involved, loving
- usage: associated in an exclusive sexual relationship
- 4. attached, loving (vs. unloving)
- usage: fond and affectionate; "she was very attached to her father"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of attached (Dictionary)