Synonyms of attained
- 1. achieve, accomplish, attain, reach, succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
- usage: to gain with effort; "she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
- 2. reach, hit, attain, arrive, get, come
- usage: reach a point in time, or a certain state or level; "The thermometer hit 100 degrees"; "This car can reach a speed of 140 miles per hour"
- 3. fall upon, strike, come upon, light upon, chance upon, come across, chance on, happen upon, attain, discover, find, regain
- usage: find unexpectedly; "the archeologists chanced upon an old tomb"; "she struck a goldmine"; "The hikers finally struck the main path to the lake"
- 4. reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: reach a destination, either real or abstract; "We hit Detroit by noon"; "The water reached the doorstep"; "We barely made it to the finish line"; "I have to hit the MAC machine before the weekend starts"
- 1. attained, earned (vs. unearned)
- usage: achieved or reached; "the actual attained achievement test score"
All rights reserved.