Synonyms of attendant
- 1. attendant, attender, tender, assistant, helper, help, supporter
- usage: someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- 2. attendant, attender, attendee, meeter, participant
- usage: a person who is present and participates in a meeting; "he was a regular attender at department meetings"; "the gathering satisfied both organizers and attendees"
- 3. accompaniment, concomitant, attendant, co-occurrence, happening, occurrence, occurrent, natural event
- usage: an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- 1. attendant, present (vs. absent)
- usage: being present (at meeting or event etc.) "attendant members of the congreation"
- 2. attendant, consequent, accompanying, concomitant, incidental, ensuant, resultant, sequent, subsequent (vs. antecedent)
- usage: following or accompanying as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"; "attendant circumstances"; "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"; "the ensuant response to his appeal"; "the resultant savings were considerable"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of attendant (Dictionary)