Synonyms of attractive
- 1. attractive (vs. unattractive), bewitching, captivating, enchanting, enthralling, entrancing, fascinating, charismatic, magnetic, cunning, cute, dinky, engaging, piquant, fetching, taking, winning, glossy, showy, hypnotic, mesmeric, mesmerizing, spellbinding, irresistible, personable, photogenic, prepossessing, winsome, beautiful, inviting, pleasing, seductive
- usage: pleasing to the eye or mind especially through beauty or charm; "a remarkably attractive young man"; "an attractive personality"; "attractive clothes"; "a book with attractive illustrations"
- 2. attractive, appealing (vs. unappealing)
- usage: having power to arouse interest; "an attractive opportunity"; "the job is attractive because of the pay"
- 3. attractive(prenominal) (vs. repulsive)
- usage: having the properties of a magnet; the ability to draw or pull; "an attractive force";
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of attractive (Dictionary)