Synonyms of audit
- 1. audited account, audit, accounting, accounting system, method of accounting
- usage: an inspection of the accounting procedures and records by a trained accountant or CPA
- 2. audit, examination, scrutiny
- usage: a methodical examination or review of a condition or situation; "he made an audit of all the plants on his property"; "an energy efficiency audit"; "an email log audit"
- 1. audit, scrutinize, scrutinise, inspect, analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- usage: examine carefully for accuracy with the intent of verification; "audit accounts and tax returns"
- 2. audit, learn, study, read, take
- usage: attend academic courses without getting credit
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of audit (Dictionary)