Synonyms of avail
- 1. avail, help, service, helpfulness
- usage: a means of serving; "of no avail"; "there's no help for it"
- 1. avail, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: use to one's advantage; "He availed himself of the available resources"
- 2. avail, help, assist, aid
- usage: be of use to, be useful to; "It will avail them to dispose of their booty"
- 3. avail, help, exploit, work
- usage: take or use; "She helped herself to some of the office supplies"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of avail (Dictionary)