Synonyms of awakened
- 1. awaken, wake, waken, rouse, wake up, arouse, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to become awake or conscious; "He was roused by the drunken men in the street"; "Please wake me at 6 AM."
- 2. wake up, awake, arouse, awaken, wake, come alive, waken, change state, turn
- usage: stop sleeping; "She woke up to the sound of the alarm clock"
- 3. awaken, affect, impress, move, strike
- usage: make aware; "They were awakened to the sad facts"
- 1. awakened (vs. unawakened), aroused
- usage: aroused or activated; "an awakened interest in ballet"
- 2. awakened, awake(predicate) (vs. asleep)
- usage: (somewhat formal) having been waked up; "the awakened baby began to cry"
All rights reserved.