- 1. sacking, bagging, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: coarse fabric used for bags or sacks
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bag, capture, catch
- usage: capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- 2. bag, sag, droop, swag, flag
- usage: hang loosely, like an empty bag
- 3. bulge, bag, stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- usage: bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- 4. pocket, bag, steal
- usage: take unlawfully
- 5. bag, pack
- usage: put into a bag; "The supermarket clerk bagged the groceries"
All rights reserved.
See also: bagging (Dictionary)