Synonyms of baiting
- 1. baiting, harassment, molestation
- usage: harassment especially of a tethered animal
- 1. tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride, mock, bemock
- usage: harass with persistent criticism or carping; "The children teased the new teacher"; "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"; "His fellow workers razzed him when he wore a jacket and tie"
- 2. bait, entice, lure, tempt
- usage: lure, entice, or entrap with bait
- 3. bait, assail, assault, set on, attack
- usage: attack with dogs or set dogs upon
All rights reserved.