Synonyms of baked
- 1. bake, cook
- usage: cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven; "bake the potatoes"
- 2. bake, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: prepare with dry heat in an oven; "bake a cake"
- 3. broil, bake, heat, heat up
- usage: heat by a natural force; "The sun broils the valley in the summer"
- 4. bake, broil, be
- usage: be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun; "The town was broiling in the sun"; "the tourists were baking in the heat"
- 1. adust, baked, parched, scorched, sunbaked, dry (vs. wet)
- usage: dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight; "a vast desert all adust"; "land lying baked in the heat"; "parched soil"; "the earth was scorched and bare"; "sunbaked salt flats"
- 2. baked, cooked (vs. raw)
- usage: (bread and pastries) cooked by dry heat (as in an oven); "baked goods"
All rights reserved.