Synonyms of balancing
- 1. reconciliation, balancing, equalization, equalisation, leveling
- usage: getting two things to correspond; "the reconciliation of his checkbook and the bank statement"
- 1. balance, equilibrate, equilibrize, equilibrise, match, fit
- usage: bring into balance or equilibrium; "She has to balance work and her domestic duties"; "balance the two weights"
- 2. balance, account, calculate
- usage: compute credits and debits of an account
- 3. poise, balance, hold, carry, bear
- usage: hold or carry in equilibrium
- 4. balance, be
- usage: be in equilibrium; "He was balancing on one foot"
All rights reserved.