- 1. ballot, document, written document, papers
- usage: a document listing the alternatives that is used in voting
- 2. vote, ballot, voting, balloting, choice, selection, option, pick
- usage: a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative; "there were only 17 votes in favor of the motion"; "they allowed just one vote per person"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ballot, vote
- usage: vote by ballot; "The voters were balloting in this state"
All rights reserved.
See also: ballot (Dictionary)