Synonyms of barbarian
- 1. savage, barbarian, primitive, primitive person
- usage: a member of an uncivilized people
- 2. peasant, barbarian, boor, churl, Goth, tyke, tike, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a crude uncouth ill-bred person lacking culture or refinement
- 1. barbarian, barbaric, savage, uncivilized, uncivilised, wild, noncivilized (vs. civilized), noncivilised
- usage: without civilizing influences; "barbarian invaders"; "barbaric practices"; "a savage people"; "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"-Margaret Meade; "wild tribes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of barbarian (Dictionary)