- 1. barge, flatboat, hoy, lighter, boat
- usage: a flatbottom boat for carrying heavy loads (especially on canals)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. barge, thrust ahead, push forward, rush, hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it
- usage: push one's way; "she barged into the meeting room"
- 2. barge, transport, send, ship
- usage: transport by barge on a body of water
All rights reserved.
See also: barge (Dictionary)