Synonyms of batch
- 1. batch, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: all the loaves of bread baked at the same time
- 2. batch, deal, flock, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad, large indefinite quantity, large indefinite amount
- usage: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters"; "a deal of trouble"; "a lot of money"; "he made a mint on the stock market"; "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos"; "it must have cost plenty"; "a slew of journalists"; "a wad of money"
- 3. batch, clutch, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: a collection of things or persons to be handled together
- 1. batch, group
- usage: batch together; assemble or process as a batch
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of batch (Dictionary)