- 1. bead, jewelry, jewellery
- usage: a small ball with a hole through the middle
- 2. drop, bead, pearl, sphere
- usage: a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- 3. beading, bead, beadwork, astragal, molding, moulding
- usage: a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bead, form
- usage: form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
- 2. bead, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate by sewing beads onto; "bead the wedding gown"
- 3. bead, string, thread, draw
- usage: string together like beads
All rights reserved.
See also: bead (Dictionary)