Synonyms of beatified
- 1. exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt, beatify, elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate
- usage: fill with sublime emotion; "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success"
- 2. beatify, elate, lift up, uplift, pick up, intoxicate
- usage: make blessedly happy
- 3. beatify, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: declare (a dead person) to be blessed; the first step of achieving sainthood; "On Sunday, the martyr will be beatified by the Vatican"
- 1. beatified, blessed, holy (vs. unholy)
- usage: Roman Catholic; proclaimed one of the blessed and thus worthy of veneration
All rights reserved.