WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. beauty, appearance, visual aspect
- usage: the qualities that give pleasure to the senses
- 2. smasher, stunner, knockout, beauty, ravisher, sweetheart, peach, lulu, looker, mantrap, dish, woman, adult female
- usage: a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- 3. beauty, beaut, exemplar, example, model, good example
- usage: an outstanding example of its kind; "his roses were beauties"; "when I make a mistake it's a beaut"
All rights reserved.
See also: beauty (Dictionary)