- 1. bedclothes, bed clothing, bedding, cloth covering
- usage: coverings that are used on a bed
- 2. bedding material, bedding, litter, material, stuff
- usage: material used to provide a bed for animals
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bed, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- 2. bed, plant, set
- usage: place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- 3. bed, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put to bed; "The children were bedded at ten o'clock"
- 4. sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- 5. go to bed, turn in, bed, crawl in, kip down, hit the hay, hit the sack, sack out, go to sleep, retire
- usage: prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
All rights reserved.
See also: bedding (Dictionary)