Synonyms of bedraggled
- 1. bedraggle, draggle, drench, douse, dowse, soak, sop, souse
- usage: make wet and dirty, as from rain
- 1. bedraggled, draggled, dirty (vs. clean), soiled, unclean
- usage: limp and soiled as if dragged in the mud; "the beggar's bedraggled clothes"; "scarecrows in battered hats or draggled skirts"
- 2. bedraggled, broken-down, derelict, dilapidated, ramshackle, tatterdemalion, tumble-down, damaged (vs. undamaged)
- usage: in deplorable condition; "a street of bedraggled tenements"; "a broken-down fence"; "a ramshackle old pier"; "a tumble-down shack"
All rights reserved.