Synonyms of beguiling
- 1. juggle, beguile, hoodwink, cheat, rip off, chisel
- usage: influence by slyness
- 2. capture, enamour, trance, catch, becharm, enamor, captivate, beguile, charm, fascinate, bewitch, entrance, enchant, attract, appeal
- usage: attract; cause to be enamored; "She captured all the men's hearts"
- 1. alluring, beguiling, enticing, tempting, seductive (vs. unseductive)
- usage: highly attractive and able to arouse hope or desire; "an alluring prospect"; "her alluring smile"; "the voice was low and beguiling"; "difficult to say no to an enticing advertisement"; "a tempting invitation"
- 2. beguiling, dishonest (vs. honest), dishonorable
- usage: misleading by means of pleasant or alluring methods; "taken in by beguiling tales of overnight fortunes"
All rights reserved.