- 1. benefit, payment
- usage: financial assistance in time of need
- 2. benefit, welfare, good, goodness
- usage: something that aids or promotes well-being; "for the benefit of all"
- 3. benefit, performance, public presentation
- usage: a performance to raise money for a charitable cause
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. profit, gain, benefit, get, acquire
- usage: derive a benefit from; "She profited from his vast experience"
- 2. benefit, do good, help, aid
- usage: be beneficial for; "This will do you good"
All rights reserved.
See also: benefit (Dictionary)