Synonyms of bespoke
- 1. bespeak, betoken, indicate, point, signal, tell
- usage: be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
- 2. request, bespeak, call for, quest, communicate, pass on, pass, pass along, put across
- usage: express the need or desire for; ask for; "She requested an extra bed in her room"; "She called for room service"
- 1. bespoke, bespoken, made-to-order, tailored, tailor-made, custom-made (vs. ready-made), custom
- usage: (of clothing) custom-made
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of bespoke (Dictionary)