- 1. bias, prejudice, prepossess
- usage: influence in an unfair way; "you are biasing my choice by telling me yours"
- 2. bias, predetermine, prejudice, prepossess
- usage: cause to be biased
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. biased, colored, coloured, one-sided, slanted, partial (vs. impartial)
- usage: favoring one person or side over another; "a biased account of the trial"; "a decision that was partial to the defendant"
All rights reserved.
See also: biased (Dictionary)