- 1. charge, bill, account, calculate
- usage: demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights"
- 2. bill, advertise, advertize, promote, push
- usage: advertise especially by posters or placards; "He was billed as the greatest tenor since Caruso"
- 3. placard, bill, post
- usage: publicize or announce by placards
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. billed, beaked (vs. beakless)
- usage: having a beak or bill as specified; "a thick-billed bird"; "a long-billed cap"
All rights reserved.
See also: billed (Dictionary)